Our baby boy is 9 weeks old!
We had his 2 month well child check up with his pediatrician last Thursday.
Here’s the run down:
- He now weighs 12 lbs 13 oz (64th Percentile)
- He’s 24 inches long (90th Percentile)
- The circumference of his head is 15.25 inches (39th Percentile)
- He got his shots and did cry while he was getting them but stopped right when the nurse finished. He slept the rest of the day afterwards and didn’t even flinch when I took off his band aids the next morning. He handled it like a champ!
- The doctor said that Jacob is now big enough to start sleeping through the night so we should start to see some improvement in that area. He has been bouncing around these last few weeks going from 5 to 7.5 hours between feedings which was great! But this past week he has been going 3 to 4 hours between feedings, which makes this mamma (and daddy) tired! I am hoping this is a growth spurt and that we will get back on the 7.5 hour stretches soon. Any moms out there with advice?
- Overall his pediatrician is very pleased with his progress and told us to keep up the good work! Jacob is in great shape!